Specifications & measurements
- Building structure: 12 Floors – plus basement and ground floor (excluding)
- Other details: 2 elevators, 2 emergency walkways
- Unit face (direction): Southwest
- Office area (Floor 7): 147m2 (NET)
- Drop ceiling height: 2.5m
- True ceiling height: 3.3m (for industrial ceiling design)
Office room measurements (breakdown)
- Executive room (1): 20.0m2
- Executive room (2): 19.0m2
- Executive room (3) + Pantry: ~23.5m2
- Main Working area: 34.5m2
- Meeting room: 23.5m2
- Hallway: 4m2
- Lobby: 16.5m2
- Expansion area: ~65m2 (optional)
- Fire exit: ~6m2
- Handover date: February 1st, 2021
Illustrated below for your reference are the finalized blueprints used to construct the office interior. Designs were carefully completed through the collaboration of creative specialists to also include approval from building architects and engineers. The relatively recent interior construction meets all local requirements for building law and infrastructure, as well as meeting safety standards and compliance on fire, electrical, and other hazards.
Handover list & other details
In leasing Floor 7, the new tenant will assume all possessions of interior decor and furnishings. To be transparent on the details, we have compiled a handover list to include all liquidated items: Itemization List
All listed items are in good working condition and functionality (as noted on the Itemization List). The owner takes on the full responsibility for any items missing or damaged, the new tenant will have the opportunity of reviewing and acknowledging having received these items on the handover date.
Book your appointment today!
As content and pictures cannot bring enough justice, we encourage you to schedule a pressure-free appointment. In this meeting, you’ll have the opportunity to meet our friendly associates to learn more about the office and have your questions answered. More importantly, we will provide you with a complete tour of the facility to help determine if the place is a good fit for your company.